- Sephora and Pantone have teamed up to announce the color of the year: tangerine. This collaboration between the beauty experts and the color authority, dubbed ‘Sephora + Pantone Universe,’ is responsible for 12 new beauty buys on Sephora.com, each unforgettably orange.
- Benefit’s back with a new Box O’ Powder: Hervana. This angelic little package houses a pinwheel of shell, peach, rose and berry blushes. Heavenly.
- Speaking of the sassy cosmetic brand, it is rumored to have teamed up with Snow White and the Huntsman to create a line of makeup inspired by the movie. K. Stew’s snow-white skin and rose-red lips will be available to you on the 17th.
- Build your own Urban Decay palette. The makeup brand famous for treasure troves like ‘Naked’ and ‘Book of Shadows I-IV’ is now handing over its creative reigns to the customer with a customizable shadow palette. The 6-well tin comes with a brush and brand-new peach shadow, ‘Walk of Shame.’ It is available from UrbanDecay.com for $18—the same price as the individual shadow pans.
- Paperself, a brand made popular by The Hunger Games (see Katniss’ paper peacock lashes at the post-game coronation) is releasing a new and whimsical design: the London skyline. A paper city perched upon your eyelid: bloody brilliant!
photos courtesy of kissandmakeup.tv, benefitcosmetics.com, aussieapples.com.au, urbandecay.com and paperselfstore.com