Name: Davion Jerell Fleming
Hobbies: Reading, writing, listening to music, playing sports, playing video games. Talking, Learning. Teaching.
1. Picture your ideal girl, what’s she wearing?
She is wearing something that shows off what she believes to be her best asset. For example if a girl thinks she has nice legs then she would wear something that would show them off. If she thinks she has nice breasts then show them. I would want her to show me what she thinks is her best quality.
2. I realize that men have no interest in telling women how to dress, but they do know what they like when they see it. With that being said, do you immediately factor in a woman’s personal style when debating whether she’s attractive?
Yeah of course. That is probably one of the first things that I see. Her personal style has to go well with her. If not then it just looks dumb. Some people can wear certain types/styles of clothing and others can’t. Bottom line. When a girl finds a style they really look good in, run with it.
3. Hot or Not?
- Red lipstick –> Typically Not. Depends on the person but usually a Not.
- Harem pants (drop crotch pants) –> Hot.
- Army attire –> Hot. When it comes in small fragments. An entire outfit composed of this is a Not.
- UGGS –> Not.
- Cropped hair cuts –> Hot. You got to have a special sort of face for this. Not everyone can pull it off.
- Oversized sunglasses –> Hot.
- Boyfriend jeans –> Not. Wear your own jeans.
- Jumpsuits –> Hot.
- Faux-fur vests –> Not.
- Clogs –> Not
- Leggings –> Hot. Definitely Hot. No question. Yoga pants should also be on this list.
- Over-the-knee boots –> Hot. When you have long legs.
4. You just pulled up to The Keg with a number of your boys and the minute you walk inside two girls come up to you immediately. One is wearing a short skirt, revealing top, and heels. The other is wearing jeans, a tee shirt, and kicks. Which girl do you ask to dance and why?
I am going to assume that both of these girls are equally attractive. I will say that I will ask the girl in the skirt. Because, I like, for lack of better words, a more girlish look. For all practical purposes, say girl two was wearing jeans, a V-neck, a fly jacket and some flats, then I would probably ask her to dance.
5. Name one celebrity crush you have because (she’s attractive and) you admire her sense of style.
6. Would you have a problem if a girl you were out with was taller than you because she was wearing heels, or would you rather her wear flats?
I feel like I am a pretty confident guy. As long as she is comfortable I am most likely comfortable too. If she wants to wear heels, feel free. If she wants to wear flats, wear flats. I would suggest changing it up here and there though.
7. When it comes to make-up do you prefer a natural look or made-up one?
Natural all day. Every day. Any for every occasion. I feel like the natural look allows me to really see the girl. Spots, blemishes, etc. etc. do not really bother me that much. In fact I like to see these things because it lets me know that she is human. Who always has a perfect face? No one. If a guy thinks you’re beautiful without make-up then you have it made. This doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try but the natural look is definitely better.
8. What’s one thing NU women find trendy that you really hate?
Wearing leggings and like a dress or skirt over it. Or something like that. To tell the truth, guys love leggings. It shows off your figure. So when you wear something over them that is completely unnecessary I find it appalling.
9. Any final style advice for the NU ladies out there?
Be versatile in your clothing selection. It is good to know what style you think you look best in but there are times when guys have different opinions. So try to change it up every once in a while and you might catch the eye of someone who did not look at you in that way before. When you are out and you want to get the attention of guys, show off whatever your best asset is. Your breasts, legs, butt, whatever. Show it off (in the realm of whatever style you choose). Finally, just be confident in whatever you wear. If you don’t think you look good, guys probably won’t either.
Davion Fleming is a great NU guy and friend to all women. Now go out there and WORK. IT. Ladies!